Lawn Care in Orange County, CA
Our local climate presents many challenges to maintaining a healthy lawn. Your grass looks its best when it is able to withstand the heat and unpredictable rainfall we experience in Southern California. Our certified lawn care technicians at LawnScape Systems have the experience needed to make your turf flourish and are able to provide the top-notch customer service that will keep you coming back.
In addition to our standard lawn care, our services in Orange include the following:
- Groundcover services for non-turf areas
- Detailed lawn analysis
- Perimeter pest control
- Disease and insect treatment
LAWN FERTILIZATION IN ORANGE COUNTY, CA
Both of our lawn care programs are based on proper fertilization for your lawn conditions and our Southern California soil and weather challenges. You have the option of either 6 or 12 treatments, allowing you the flexibility to select the best treatment plan for your turf’s needs. Lawnscape Systems uses only EPA-approved products to look out for your family and the earth.
As part of our lawn care program, you can expect the following:
- A free evaluation of your lawn to determine its requirements.
- A customized treatment plan based on our analysis.
- Completely balanced lawn fertilization, including iron and Micro-nutrients, added to the formulation.
- Weed control.
- Optional Bio-Stimulants, disease and insect control, and invading grass control.
- Optional groundcover services for flower beds and non-turf groundcover areas.
Lawn Aeration in Orange
Given the heavy clay soils that make up Southern California yards, a yearly core aeration treatment is key to improving the health and appearance of your turf. During this service, cores of soil are removed throughout your lawn and left to ‘melt’ back into your lawn.
The benefits of core aeration include:
- Loosening of the soil allows more oxygen, water, and nutrients into the root zone.
- More room for the growth of grassroots.
- Breaking down the thatch layer over the soil.
- Healthier grass that is more resistant to pests, disease, and drought.
WEED CONTROL IN ORANGE
Not only do weeds interrupt the uniform appearance of your lawn, they also compete with your grass and plants for nutrients and water. If they become tall enough, they can provide cover for pests, such as rats. You could take the time and energy to be constantly vigilant about pulling them, but our weed control services offer a long-term solution.
When you partner with Lawnscape Services for weed control, you can expect:
- Targeted broadleaf weed treatments.
- Pre-emergent crabgrass applications.
- Specific treatments for invasive grasses such as Bermuda, Kikuya, Nutgrass, and Poa Annua.
- Weed abatement measures for areas that you want to remain vegetation-free.
LOCAL CARE YOU CAN TRUST
Lawnscape Systems has been supporting Southern California lawns and helping them thrive for over 40 years. Our employees undergo continuous training and certification to offer our customers the best services possible. Contact us today to start on the journey to a healthy and lush lawn.
We use products that are effective, safe, and eco-friendly!
We're so confident you'll be happy with our services, we guarantee it.
Entrust your landscaping needs to licensed, insured professionals.
We make it easy to get started with a completely free quote.
I get regular compliments from my neighbors and guests. I'm very satisfied. Highly recommend.- Gabriele Lesky
We have had the same service man for years. He answers any questions I might have.- Gary Kleinsmith
This is our second time using this company and you can’t beat the value and the customer service- Kelly DeChristopher
The workers are so helpful, respectful & thorough.- Debb McKinley
Good work!- Susan Russak
Michael at Lawnscape is my service person and I highly recommend him and his work.- Steve Simmons
We have used Lawnscapes for many years.- J Lozier
My lawn is the envy of the neighborhood and I am quite proud of how it looks year round. I could not do it without Lawnscape!!!- William Lockridge